Our Bike Hotel offers you every week a free 1 day guided tour or two half-day guided tour with the licensed guides of the Fassa MTB with the following program:
Monday: Half day tour " Ladin Origins "
Tuesday: Tour 1 day tour of Sassolungo or Latemar
Thursday: Half day tour "In the woods"
On request we organize guided tours in any other day of the week, the cost varies depending on the people and is approximately, for a full day of hiking, Euro 135,00 per guide + 15,00 Euro per person.
Special Tour: Sella Ronda Bike Tour (from 22:06:14 until 21:09:14)
Every Saturday, Sunday and Thursday, and on request also other days of the week we do the Sella Ronda Bike Tour. Guided panoramic tour in mountain bike in an area of outstanding beauty around the Sella Group in The Dolomites, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Thanks to trasport of the bikes on the uphill lift systems there is no problem in encountering the demanding uphills of the Dolomite Passes of Sella, Gardena, Campolongo and Pordoi. Participants start from our hotel and can follow a clockwise or anti-clockwise route, accompanied by expert professional guides. The downhill sections are quite technical in nature and for the most part are along single trails and white roads.
Tour times: 8.30 – 17.00
Why doing a Guided Tour?
- Because it is a special experience and you get:
- For your safety:
- Personal advice at the registration
- Groups based on skill and experience
- Tips for the equipment needed for the tour
- Briefing of the tour and the particularities
- Tips for the bike set-up
- Tips on the driving technique during the tour
- Knowledge of the best viewpoints for photos and stops
- Information's about the region and landscape
- Selected gastronomic stops
- Unique knowledge from local people
- Organization of motorized transport if necessary
- Running even in bad weather conditions with minor adaptations to the path
- Punctual start
- Bike Check before start
- Evaluation of the participants
- Information on level of difficulties and obstacles
- Knowledge of the area
- Knowledge of the current state of the paths
- Information on weather conditions and dangers
- First aid knowledge (guide)
- Firs Aid Kit (guide)
- Repair kit (guide)
- Only certified guides
Here there are some of the guided tours that Fassa MTB offers
our Fassa MTB Bike Guides
At Hotel Césa Tyrol you will find the perfect start point for your Mountain Bike Holidays. Michele the Junior Chef will give you useful tips for choosing your tour and will be always available in the morning and evenings from 17:00 at the reception for all your needs.
For your Tours you can also ask for a guide of the Fassa MTB School that we are in contact, to accompany you and find always the best solution for you.
For individual Tour planning our guides will also be available every Monday and Wednesday from 17:30 till 18:30 ca. in the bar or on our terrace.
After every tour you are invited at the Biker meeting table that takes place every day at about 17:00 on our Terrace.