Our hotel offers free shuttletransfer to and from the Canazei lifts, to the Alba or Campitello lifts you can use the public skibus-service and buy from us reduced bus-tickets.
Thanks our association with the local Tourism organization you will receive from us on demand the “Fassa Card” with which you can sign up for free at:
- nature excursions, daily excursions for families around the wonderful Dolomites environment to learn a bit more about the Ladin culture and the local traditions through a direct approach (every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday);
- mineral workshops, workshops activities to learn something more about the geology of the Dolomites (every Monday and Thursday);
- excursions with the alpine guide, discover the Dolomites world guided by the local Alpine Guides. Each excursion last one whole day, generally at altitude, implying the use of the lifts (every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday);
- introduction to mountain biking, an approach to mountain-bike riding all around the valley, both for children (every Monday and Tuesday);
- around the mountain dairies, guided excursion to discover a mountain dairy and to taste its products. Against payment (every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday);
- introduction to climbing, ropes, clamps and off we go to live great adventures surrounded by the majestic Dolomites, for young men and girls (from 7 up to 14 years. Every Wednesday).
The Val di Fassa Card gives also you the possibility to purchase the PanoramaPass at a reduced price, this pass allows you to use with no limits all the lifts open during the summer time and the local public buses.
More advantages for the possessors of Val di Fassa Card:
- special price reduction on the Bike Express services;
- special price reduction for the entry in the Ladin Museum of Fassa, adults and child up to 14 year;
- 1 Euro discount for the entry in the Ice Stadium in Alba di Canazei (with or without skates hire). This offer cannot be combined with the Hockey Card;
- special price reduction for the entries in the Val di Fassa adventure parks (Dolomiti Action Adventure Park in Campitello di Fassa, Adventure Park Piciocaa and Acropark Sauta Martin in Pozza di Fassa).